Monday, November 12, 2012

Days off are always nice

I took today off because I originally planned on driving my youngest back to school after his three day weekend. My youngest, however, decided to go meet his girlfriends parents and then hang out with all his friends this weekend.

Personally, I don't blame him. When I was 18 years old, I would much rather be with my friends than home with mom and dad.

*

So anyways, I kept the day off and used it to finish pulling the wire that will allow me to hook my generator directly into my house wiring.

Several days ago, I ordered a subpanel with a generator interlock. This will allow me to shift 6 or 7 circuits off my main onto the subpanel so I can power them off my generator simply by shutting off one breaker and turning on another.

Trust me when I say this will be much simpler than hauling extension cords through my house.

Extension cords are a pain in the butt.

*

Here are todays links:


No comments: