Thursday, November 15, 2012

Five Hundred Plus visitors.

My little treatise the other day about the scam being run by "Lawyer Skadden" and the reprinting of his (or her) email seems to have drawn some attention. Normally, the counter on this blog page reads 50 visitors a week. Yesterday it read 440 and as of this moment, it reads 545.

This is because of Skadden and his (or her) paypal scam, not because I've suddenly become popular.

If I thought for one moment that the number of "hits" I get is symbolic of anything at all, I would be savoring this moment. Fortunately for me, I don't write this thing to be popular, I write it because I occasionally have some crap I want to spew and this is a good place to spew it.

If someone wants to read my spewage, good for them.

*

You can click on these links:


No comments: