Monday, November 19, 2012

Mondays can be a real drag.

This Monday, however, isn't so bad. I'm taking a half day off tomorrow to go retrieve my youngest from school and then I'm taking the rest of the week off. That means today was my only full day of work.

It doesn't suck to be me.

*

Do you know how much a new gasket for a dishwasher costs?

I do - $35.00 for a what amounts to a 6 foot length of rubber tubing, that's how much they cost.

Personally, I'm pretty sure that's a lot of money for a piece of tubing.

*

I have made no progress on my new generator subpanel simply because I havn't been able to verify some things. I'm trying to get in touch with the electrical inspector before I move forward because I need to know if I really need to have a master electrician install this thing or if I can pull the permit and do it myself.

I know the electrical codes and I have the ability to do a safe and neat job but I'm not doing anything if the town might suddenly come along one day and accuse me of a capital crime for not following the letter of the law.

I don't want to be executed by the state for not filling out the proper form.

*

Here are some links:


No comments: