Friday, November 30, 2012

No, we did not win the Powerball.

Not only did we not win the Powerball, we didn't even win a dollar.

Once again, my retirement plans are crushed under the heel of Lady Lucks pointy little shoes.

She's a bitch....

*

I finally got around to ordering my power inlet for my generator hookup. When that arrives, I will have to manufacture a faceplate for it.

Basically, I ordered a circular power inlet with a flip-up weather tight cover. This device needs to be mounted on a face plate which in turn needs to then be screwed onto the work box.

I'm thinking of buying a sheet of brass and cutting it to the size I need. Then I'll cut the proper sized circular hole in it and mount the inlet in that opening.

Sometimes I make more of things than I need to but since this is going to be on my porch, which is basically another room of my house, I want it to be unobtrusive and attractive.

*

You can visit these links if you would like:


No comments: