Monday, November 26, 2012

This work thing keeps getting in the way of my relaxation thing.

I left work last Tuesday at noon with the plan of not doing any work at all. I was going to relax and enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday as best I could.

Looking back over the last five days, I'm proud to say that I accomplished that goal.

Now, however, I am back at work and feeling like maybe I should have at least logged in and checked my email.

After deleting all of the email that was a sales pitch or spam, I was left with 154 emails to go through. Most of them require a response and some of them require research or work on my part.

It's gonna be a busy week....

*

I finally got around to color-coding the wires in the new subpanel so it's clear which ones are hot, which ones are ground and which ones are neutral. It might not seem important but trust me, it is.

In a few years, when I've completely forgotten how I installed everything, the color coding lets me know which wires I should avoid touching when the power is on. It also lets everyone else know which ones are capable of killing them.

Knowing things like that is always a good.

*

You might want to visit these links:


No comments: