Sunday, May 4, 2014

Really long day

We left our house at 8:00 this morning, drove to Burlington, VT and took my daughter out to lunch. Then we went back to her dorm and loaded a fair chunk of her "stuff" into the car, said our goodbyes and headed south.

We got off the highway and headed to Keene, NH to take my son out to dinner. Then we went back to his dorm, loaded some of his "stuff" into the car, said our goodbyes and headed south.

We arrived home around 7:30 this evening, unloaded all of their "stuff" and now I'm calling it a day.

*

I do have one thing to share with you.

While we were at the restaurant in Burlington, I decided to take advantage of an available men's room. As I stood there, taking care of my business, I looked up to see this:


I think she is being judgmental.

I did not expect to be judged.

Specially by Audrey Hepburn.

*

Enjoy your evening.

No comments: