Tuesday, May 6, 2014

The insomnia has returned

I didn't get a lot of sleep on Sunday night and last night was worse. I think I got about 2 hours total last night so I decided to take today off because there was no way I was going to be productive.

Or awake.

Hopefully tonight is better.

*

Speaking of better, the Red Sox are playing the Reds tonight in an inter-league game.

The Reds are playing slightly better than the Red Sox with a half a game lead but they are outscoring the Red Sox by 23 runs. That means the Reds are losing just as often as the Red Sox but not because they are leaving guys on base. The Red Sox are losing because they are constantly leaving guys on base.

If the Red Sox can figure out how to get those base runners to cross home plate, they will start winning.

*

Here are some links:

No comments: