It's too early in the season to start looking at stats so I won't blab about the fact they are now 2-1 and have 4 points. What I will say is that games that start after 8:00 at night don't end until almost 11:00 and that kinda sucks for me and my need for sleep.
Thankfully they are back in Boston for the next 3 games so I might atually make it through all 3 periods of those games.
In football, the Patriots held off the Bills and won todays game 29-26.
I thought Maye played pretty well, scrambling when he needed to and making decent passs.
Next Sunday they take on the Raiders.
Here are some links:
- Either they pushed him too hard or he's a fragile china doll.
- Dementia Donny's little war is getting expensive.
- "Wile E Coyote, Super Genius!"
No comments:
Post a Comment