Monday, March 23, 2015

I need to retire....

Soon....

*

For the second time in as many weeks, I've managed to destroy someones favorite coffee mug.

Last week, I put my daughters favorite "Dr. Who" coffee mug into the dishwasher and it came out as a "No longer a Dr. Who" coffee mug.

That cost me $15.00 to buy a new one for her.

This morning I was asked by my wife if I had put her favorite Keene State travel mug in the dishwasher. I said, "Probably" to which she responded, "Guess that explains the leaks and cracks."

I've already contacted my youngest to pick up a new one and bring it home with him at Easter.

I've also decided that I'm no longer going to put anything into the dishwasher because apparently the dishwasher is a combination sand blaster / wood chipper for some of these drink containers.

*

Give these links a shot:

No comments: