Thursday, March 19, 2015

Time for a brain dump.

My father died at the age of 55. I am two years older than he ever was. I'm not quite sure how I feel about that.

If I make it to 65, I'm going to start smoking again. I miss it every day.

If they ever legalize marijuana in this state, I'm gonna start smoking that again as well. It's not that I miss it, it's just that I never had a hangover after smoking pot. After drinking beer, I always have a headache.

My fertilizer guy called the other day and left a message. They want to put the first application down in April. I still have two feet of snow on my lawn so I'm thinking April might be a little ambitious.

President Obama wants to pass a law making it mandatory to vote. Is he not aware of the fact that there are people out there who are so uninformed that they don't even know who the current President is. Do we really want those people picking our government....

My friend Pat has put his house on the market. If anyone is looking for a recently remodeled cape in a nice neighborhood, you should check it out.

There has been a constant human presence in space since November of 2001. That means that for the last 13+ years, someone has been floating over your head.

*

Enough of that.

Here are a few links to click on:

No comments: