Sunday, October 11, 2026

The White Sox are on vacation

Every year, if the Red Sox don't make the playoffs or they exit it early, I pick two teams to root for. I pick one AL team and one NL team. I usually pick teams that have several players or maybe a manager I know. Usually one, or both, of those teams washes out of the playoffs fairly early and this year was no different.

I picked the Padres and they lost to the Brewers in the NL divisionals.

I picked the White Sox and they lost to the Guardians in the AL divisionals

So now I'm rooting for the Guardians & the Brewers because I don't like the Rays and the Dodgers have won enough world series...

The NLCS starts tonight with the Dodgers @ the Brewers.

Go Brewers!

The ALCS starts tomorrow night with the Guardians @ the Rays.

Go Guardians!

⧫

In football news, the Patriots beat up the Raiders 45-17 this afternoon and they are now .600 on the season.

That win puts them 1 game behind the Bills in the AFC East and gives them the #1 wildcard slot. Yes, I know it's early in the season but it's really not all that early. This is week 5 of a 18 week season so they are more than ¼ of the way through it.

Their next game is Sunday the 18th against the Jets.

⧫

Here are some links:

No comments: