Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Long Day = Short Post

I got wrapped up in a bunch of stuff at work today, including a long and boring conference call with a vendor trying to sell us stuff I don't know if I need yet.

Why is it so hard for sales people to understand the statement, "I haven't seen the product in use in my environment yet. That won't happen until after we have our first set of meetings with the project manager. Once I know what the product can do and how it functions in our environment, I can make a decision."

What I want to add at the end of the sentence is, "Now shut the hell up!"

*

Here is a link or two:
  • It's only a matter of time before someone in the media coins the phrase, "turkey violence".


  • Whoa... I had some strict teachers in high school but never this strict.

No comments: