Saturday, November 1, 2014

So much for getting my lawn done.

The rain kinda put a stop to my plans and I suspect that come tomorrow, the wind will put them on hold as well.

Oh well, I didn't really feel like picking up all of the leaves that blew across the street from my neighbors lawn onto mine...

*

Halloween was a bust for my neighborhood. We had about 10 or 15 kids and then the rain hit.

The last group we saw was the 5 kids being driven around in a wagon pulled by a lawn tractor. They seemed to be having a good time but I think the dad driving the tractor was in a hurry to get out of the rain.

All in all, it wasn't a bad night because I ended up with a ton of leftover candy...

*

We took my daughter out for her birthday dinner this evening. We opted for Outback down in Enfield because we've always gotten a decent meal with good service from them.

Besides, she likes the chicken and lobster tail special.

*

There is no baseball for the next few months.

Thank goodness Gold Rush is back on.

*

Here are a couple of links:

No comments: