Thursday, October 8, 2015

Go Mets!

Now that the Pirates are out of it, I have chosen the New York Mets as my team of choice. I like the Royals and I think they have a chance but the Mets are kind of like the runt of the New York litter and I want them to win. If just so they can rub it into the face of their older, wealthier New York siblings, the Yankees.

I got hom ein time to catch the last few innings of the Rangers / Blue Jays game. The Rangers won and I find that to be a good thing. I always like Mike Napoli and I like seeing him play post-season ball.

Also, the Rangers still have a guy named Elvis on their team.

Tonight I will watch a bit of the game between the Astros and the Royals but I could care less about either team. I imagine I'll be flipping back and forth between the game and whatever else is on.

*

You can click on these if you want:

No comments: