Saturday, October 17, 2015

Go Mets! Go Royals!

The Royals now lead the ALCS 2-0.

The  Mets will face the Cubs tonight. I'm hoping that tomorrow morning, when I wake up, I will find that the Mets beat the cubs and lead the series 1-0.

*

Busy day today.

Last week the fertilizer guy showed up and spread the winter feeding and lime. I've been hoping for rain ever since then but the little we got just wasn't enough. So this morning watered the lawn so that when I mow it tomorrow, I won't be picking up the fertilizer and the lime.

After that, it was over to my mother-in-laws house to put plastic on her porch screens. She likes to have some protection from the wind and snow so being the nice guy that I am, I spend a couple of hours covering her screens with plastic sheeting.

I know, I'm a nice guy.

After that, I took my wife and daughter over to the local pumpkin patch/apple orchard/winery and they picked pumpkins, bought hot cider and a nice bottle of some kind of wine.

I know, I'm a nice guy.

Now I'm watching baseball and struggling to stay awake. I'm not quite at full insomnia stage but I haven't been sleeping well the last two or three days.

*

While I fall asleep with the puppy in my lap, you can click on these links:

No comments: