Thursday, October 1, 2015

Missed it by that much.

Guess I forgot to post last night's stuff.

To quote Agent 86, "Sorry about that Chief."

*

Just because it feels good to say it, I'm gonna say it:

The Red Sox are currently in third place in the ALEast and they are only two games shy of having a .500 season. They also hold the current longest winning streak (6 games) in the majors.

Hey, you gotta take the good stuff where you can find it...

So tonight there is one final game against the Yankees and then they are off to Cleveland to finish off the season with a three game series against the Indians.

I, however, will continue watching my favorite sport after the Boston players have parted ways and gone home for their winter rest because I will be rooting for the NL's Pittsburgh Pirates and the AL's New York Yankees.

Go Bucs!

*

Here are some links:

No comments: