Saturday, October 3, 2015

I guess summer is over.

It got a little chilly last night.

My wife has been opening the heating vents and cleaning them off in preparation of the coming of cold nights. I have The Beast of a snowblower set and ready to go and I've got the generator ready for the potential power outages we seem to experience during our northeast winters.

Hopefully this one won't be as bad as last year's.

*

After last nights loss to the Indians, the Red Sox are once again tied for fourth place. If they lose again tonight, they will more than likely end up in last place behind the Rays.

I would like that to not happen.

*

We went to the Big E today and now my feet hurt.

On the up side, they will fry just about anything there. Including jelly beans.


*

You can click on these links if you want:

No comments: