Wednesday, November 18, 2015

It was your basic run-of-the-mill work day

Time for me to weigh in on President Obama and his handling of the people that want to kill us all.

First the man said that isis was the "JV team" and then he said that isis's influence was shrinking.

It has been my opinion that the man has said a lot of things that make little sense to your average human being and after what happened with the Russian plane and now Paris, I'm thinking I was correct in my opinion.

Our President keeps telling us that he is confident in the vetting process his administration has in place when it comes to the Syrian refugees. He said that the Syrian refugee population is made up of widows and 3-year-old orphans.

You'll forgive me if I say that I don't really believe him. I've seen the news stories of the people that are landing in makeshift boats in Greece and a significant number of them are muslim men in their 20's and 30's.

I've also seen the "vetting" process that is used in the United States and it is heavily entrenched in the politically-correct "Profiling is Bad" mindset. That means they won't pay extra attention to those 20 and 30 year old men because that might hurt their feelings.

In other words, I find it hard to have any confidence in a man who believes he and his system are infallible. I also find it hard to have any confidence in a man who assumes that 3-year-old kids and the widows aren't capable of becoming human bombs.

Furthermore, I'd like to point out that none of this falls under his job description.

He is responsible for the security of the United States of America and it's citizens, not the welfare of the Syrian people. If he is concerned about their welfare, then maybe he should set up some refugee camps in a small out-of-the-way location in Syria and provide them with food, medical care and entertainment. That way, if they start blowing themselves up, they will only be blowing themselves up, not me, my family or my friends.

The solution to the problem of people who want to kill us is not to impose stricter controls on us by taking away our freedoms. It is to prevent the bad people from getting here in the first place.

And by the way, if you think no one is plotting a Paris-like attack in the United States, you are delusional. Think of how much death and mayhem three guys with AK-47s and suicide vests could cause at the Holyoke Mall on any Saturday in December. They would love nothing more than to kill a bunch of Christmas-worshiping infidels.

*

Try these links:

No comments: