Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Back at work for one day.

Tomorrow I will be on a vacation day so I can accompany my daughter on her trip out to visit Tufts School of Veterinary Medicine. She will be interviewed by a faculty board to determine if she and the school are a good fit for each other.

The schools encourage the candidate students to bring a family member along on these interviews. I'm pretty sure they encourage it so the student has someone to talk over what they saw and discuss the merits (or demerits) of the school.

I'm hoping they don't want to interview me, just my daughter, because I have no desire to go to vet school. I am, however, looking forward to going with my little girl to see what we all kind of hope will be her future educational institute.

*

Here are some links:

No comments: