Monday, December 30, 2013

I'm going to be missing these naps.

I know I said that I'm ready to go back to work this coming Thursday but I am definitely going to miss these afternoon naps.

*

I took The Dog for a walk today and I couldn't help but notice that there are a lot of robins flying around my neighborhood.

Either these are Canadian robins who migrated south to Massachusetts for the winter or they are retarded robins who don't understand the concept of winter migration. I'm not sure which one they are but I guess I'm going to have to pass on that whole, "Look! It's the first robin of spring!" thing that everyone seems to do in April.

*

We are planning our New Years eve dinner and my daughter has suggested lobsters.

I like the way my daughter thinks.

*

Here are some links:

No comments: