Thursday, December 19, 2013

We now have four additional people in our house

Our three offspring are now with us along with my daughters best friend who is kinda one of our kids but her parents pay all her bills.

My daughter has been home long enough to settle in, get her wisdom teeth removed and start working at her job. My youngest son spent an extra week with his college buddies but that week is now up and I went up and picked him up today. My eldest son decided to come home and spend a few days with us.

Along with the kids, we also have a plethora of creatures that my daughter (and her friend) have parked in our house. It is my belief there are three hamsters, a gerbil, a chinchilla and a guinea pig all living in my house. This is in addition to the two cats and The Dog.

It's an interesting place, this house of ours...

*

Here are a few links you might like:

No comments: