Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Interesting day....

I got up this morning all excited because I had an appointment to finally get my new tooth. Once that tooth was glued onto the implant, I would once again be able to eat Fritos or Doritos or any other hard, sharp food-like object without wincing everytime a shard got jammed into my gum.

I went out at 7:00 to clear my driveway. I cleared half the driveway, started my car (which is not in the garage because I let my daughter keep her car in the garage when she's home) and let it warm up while I cleared the rest of the driveway.

Once the driveway was done, I moved my car over so I could get the leftovers and that was when I noticed the 18inch crack in my windshield:


So hey, guess who is getting a shiny new windshield to go along with his shiny new tooth.

*

No, I did not hit the Mega Millions. As a matter of fact, my string of "not getting a single number" remains unbroken.

*

Here are some links:

No comments: