Monday, December 2, 2013

Back at work and...

...planning my next vacation.

I still have twelve and a half days left in my vacation pool and I can only carry over five days so I have to use seven and a half before January 1st. I'll be taking four of them on Christmas week plus the following Monday and Tuesday. I still have a day and half to burn off so I'll probably use that to drag my daughter out Christmas shopping. I hate shopping and I have no taste so I make her go with me.

I bring the money, she brings the good taste.

*

Just in case you were interested, there are now only 75 days until February 15th. That, my friends, is when pitchers and catchers report to spring training. Let's hope the Red Sox have a catcher by then....

Fifteen days after that, or 90 days from now, on March 1st, the Red Sox will play the Twins in their traditional kickoff to the spring training series.

Thirty days after that, or 120 days from now, on March 31st, the Red Sox will travel up to Baltimore to play the Orioles in their first game of the 2014 season.

If you didn't already know it, I'm kind of a baseball fanatic and I look forward to the season.

*

Try these links:

No comments: