Sunday, August 24, 2014

Aaaaand we're back...

Looks like the sporadic outages that Charter was experiencing yesterday evening made the news. The company released a statement saying they were aware of the problem and working to fix it.

As much as I appreciate the fact that the problem isn't localized to just me and it wasn't my equipment that failed (no guy ever wants to say his equipment failed), I want to know why I'm paying for something that I'm not getting.

*

As I said, we spent yesterday at a hippie-filled music festival up in HippieVille, USA.

Here some visual evidence:

The boys had fun and the crowd seemed entertained.

Or maybe the crowd was fully-baked....

Either way, everyone was happy.

*

The Red Sox continued their "We kinda suck" streak by losing. Again.

They are now at least 18 games behind the Orioles and in no position to earn a post-season spot. Hell, if they keep going at this rate, they'll start next season in last place...

*

Here are some links:

No comments: