Friday, August 22, 2014

Brain Dump Time

This global warming has gotten so bad that for the first time in recorded history, I took my air conditioners out of my windows before September 1st. Well, not all of my air conditioners. There is still one sitting in my family room because I hate being hot.

How come Al Sharpton isn't in Chicago talking about the 20 murders that occur there each weekend?

I have a car that is old enough to get its learners permit. My youngest son is driving it around New Hampshire. It's been through 4 drivers, been T-Boned once and it hit a deer. Hence the name "The Deer Hunter".

How come Al Sharpton isn't in Detroit talking about the little kids getting murdered while sleeping in their beds or while riding their bikes home from the store?

How come Rick Harrison doesn't fire Austin "ChumLee" Russell? Is it because ChumLee is the most popular member of the cast?

Who is Rusney Castillo and will I know all about him in the next few weeks?

Two months ago, Netflix sent me the movie Man OF Steel. I just found it in a drawer. Do you think they missed it?

*

Okay, that's enough of that.

Here are some links you can click on while I eat some dinner and then watch Rusney Castillo's new team:

No comments: