Monday, August 11, 2014

Days off are nice.

I need to take at least one week off each month for the rest of the year or I will lose some vacation time at the end of the year.

I decided to take today, tomorrow & Wednesday off and then next week, I'll take Thursday and Friday off. That will give my week off for this month.

*

On a different note, I attended a wake today for the son of a friend of mine.

I hate wakes normally but I really hate wakes when they are for the child of a friend of mine.

It's not right. No one should outlive their children.

No one.

*

No Red Sox game today. They are on their way to Ohio to play the Cincinnati Reds which means we get to see the new guy, Kelly and the other not-so-new guy, Workman, swing baseball bats.

It's weird watching an American League pitcher bat because they aren't very good at it.

*

Try these links:

No comments: