Friday, July 17, 2026

10-game winning streak

The Red Sox are playing a double-header today and this afternoon's game ended with the Red Sox beating up the Rays, winning the game 10-0.

Bennett had the start and he faced 21 batters over 6 innings, giving up 1 hit, striking out 3 and walking 1 batter.

That win put the Red Sox into a 3-way tie for the 3rd wildcard slot.
All that needs to happen now is for the Twins and the Mariners to both lose and for the Red Sox to win tonight. The hope-o-meter is high.

As for tonight's game, first pitch is at 7:10 and as of right now, they have not announced a starting pitcher. I'm thinking it might be either the new guy, Sandoval, or the new guy, Rivera.

For the record, that is a wild-ass guess on my part.


I did not watch Dementia Donny's speech last night and I understand I didn't really miss anything. Even the "expert" interpreters aren't really sure what he was talking about.

He did threaten to pull the broadcast licenses of the two national networks that did not air his ramblings.

He also claimed, repeatedly, that there were recently declassified documents that proved that China interfered in the 2020 election. Unfortunately for Donny, no one else except FOXnews thinks those documents prove anything.


Here are some links:

No comments: