Sunday, July 26, 2026

Yea, yea, I know.

Apparently this has become a "I'll post when I feel like it" thing.

I like it.


The Red Sox are playing pretty well. They won the first game of the series, lost the next game and then won today's game. This gives them the series win.

They are currently in the #2 wildcard slot, a full 1½ games ahead of the Guardians.

They also made a trade with the Nationals. They traded pitcher Connelly Early for infielder Curtis Mead.

Mead is from Australia so I'm hoping he brings with him a certain set of descriptive verbs, nouns and adjectives that will make some people, like me, laugh out loud and other people cringe like the prudes they are...


In other baseball news, the Worcester Red Sox swept the Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp. They played a 6-game series and the Shrimp never stood a chance.


Oh, and this made me laugh out loud:


Here are some links:

No comments: