They are moving in the wrong direction...
They are back in Boston where tonight they take on the Diamondbacks. First pitch is at 7:10 and the starter is Gamboa.
I'm not entirely sure why Gamboa has the start but I suspect this is going to be one of those sketchy, "Give us two innings and then we'll have Bello come in to relieve you" kind of games.
So Dementia Donny is now threatening to "bomb the shit out of Oman" if they don't go along with his way of thinking about the Strait of Hormuz.
One thing I'm noticing about DD is that he sure likes to threaten to bomb people. I'm no psychiatrist but I'm pretty sure that we used to call anyone was walking around threatening to blow people up, "criminally insane".
When he started this fight with Iran, he stepped into a big pile of shit and he has spent the last 5 months trying to scrape it off his shoes. The only thing he's accomplished is spreading his shit around.
Here are some links:
- I'm telling you, it's Weekend At Bernie's with this guy.
- He'll threaten our allies with random bombings but he's good friends with our enemies.
- I have never understood why the media thinks "I don’t have a dog in the fight in this one. May the best team win" is a provocative comment.
- This is going to smell really bad for several weeks.

No comments:
Post a Comment