Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Six game winning streak

With last nights win over the White Sox, the Red Sox are once again into a lengthy winning streak.

Don't get me wrong, they have a long way to go before they beat that 16-game winning streak last month but a 6-game streak is nothing to sneeze at.

And yes, I was able to watch the entire game.

Hopefully I can do the same thing tonight. First pitch is at 7:10 and Gray has the start.


The lawn is mowed and thanks to my wife, I didn't have to mow all of it.

Several weeks ago, I bought a new self-propelled lawn mower and it's been a great addition to the collection of stuff I own.

This morning, I did something I've done every week for the last 35+ years - I picked up the back end of my lawn tractor to swing it out of the corner of my garage. Only today was different. Today I felt my back suddenly seize up and I got to experience a significant pain that not only made it hard to walk, it made it hard to just stand up straight.

My wife decided that she would use the new lawn mower to do the trim. She enjoyed herself (she likes yard work) and decided to do the back yard as well.

That meant all I had to do was sit on my tractor and drive around the front and side yard.

I'm still not able to walk around very well but thanks to Salonpas, I can stand comfortably. I'm hoping that sleeping is not going to be a problem.


Here are some links:

No comments: