Thursday, August 6, 2026

Seven game streak

The Red sox won their 7th game in a row last night and that moved them to within 1 game of the Judges.

That win was also Sonny Gray's 14th of the season making him the American League leader in wins.

This Red Sox are doing some amazing things and the only bad thing I can say is, "Why the hell weren't they doing amazing things at the start of the season!!!"

Contreras is not in the lineup tonight. He left the game early last night due to an unspecified illness. I'm really hoping it's not related to the brain-shaking hit he took to the helmet a few days ago.

First pitch is at 7:10 tonight and Suarez has the start.


So once again, we are all listening to Dementia Donny tell us that "a deal is imminent". What we are also hearing is that the "deal" will involve fees or tolls being collected by Iran and Oman.

Remember when shipping was free to transit the Strait of Hormuz without fear of attack and no tolls? You know, before Trump launched his attack and started making deals?

Good times...

I hope you all like paying $4.00+ for gasoline because those fees are going to drive prices up higher than they are now.

And what do you think Iran is going to do with all the money it collects? You think they're going to use it to improve the lives of their citizens? No way Jose! They are going to use it to build themselves some nuclear weapons, that's what they are going to do with it.


Yes, my back still hurts.

Yes, Salonpas is doing it's job but you can't leave the patches on all day or they'll start to eat a hole in you.

I can lay down, I can sit and I can stand up, all with no problem. It's the movement between those positions that cause me pain.


Here are some links:

No comments: