They are back at it again tonight. Suarez has the start and first pitch is at 7:10
I went to junior high and high school with Balise. I didn't like him then and I don't like him now.
Having said that, I think Gulluni has some valid points.
This whole court house thing has turned into a pissing match between rich guys who don't give a shit about anyone but it should never have gotten that far. Our state government is once again screwing the western part of the state by being as cheap as possible. They are also, once again, awarding contracts to non-residents. If this court house was being built in Boston, it would be constructed by a Boston firm and the state would gladly pay a premium, claiming it will be something the people can be proud of.
Attention Boston - start the process over, do it right and don't screw western Mass over by cheaping out.
Here are some links:
- He just keeps trying to scrape that shit off his shoes...
- It should be legal to throw rocks at these people. Not big rocks, just little annoying rocks that sting and make them cry like the babies they are
- I'm thinking Psycho Vlad might be losing his special military operation...
No comments:
Post a Comment