Since both the Rays and the Judges won last night, the Red Sox have fallen back to 6 games behind the Rays and 2½ behind the Judges.
They are off tonight and tomorrow they start 4-game series against the Judges. It's a 4-game series because they are playing a double-header on Saturday. That will be a makeup of a rainout from June 6th.
There may not be any baseball but there is football.
The Patriots will play their final preseason game against the Browns tonight.
Kickoff is at 8:00 and the game is being streamed on Prime. Since I get Prime, I will be able to fullfill my sportings needs tonight.
In all honesty, this worries me.
The Red Sox started winning games and became a .500+ team when their "big guys" all went down with injuries and several players got called up from AAA Worcester.
What makes anyone think the Red Sox will continue to be a winning team once those guys come back and the other guys get sent back down?
I have nothing against Story, Anthony or Falefa but I really like Sogard, Seigler and Gaspar. It will be a shame if they send those guys down to AAA and the Red Sox start to lose again.
I'm just getting used to them being a winning team...
Here are some links:
- The dipshit has no idea that "Ontario" is an Iroquoi word meaning "sparkling waters" and has nothing to do with the Canadians.
- I am not shocked by this. We are one of the most corrupt states in the nation.
- I am also not shocked by this. He lied about everything during his confirmation hearings.
- Key load of bullshit in this story: "I don’t want to comment on that, but they’re not going to attack."

No comments:
Post a Comment