Sunday, August 2, 2026

They won the series

With last nights win over the Dodgers, the Red Sox have won 2 of the 3 games in their series and are now only 2½ games behind the Judges in the wildcard race.

And Fangraphs now gives them a 81.5% chance of making the playoffs:

The MLB trade deadline is tomorrow, August 3rd at 6:00pm so if Breslow is looking to add anyone, he will need to finalize by then. My concern is he might trade away someone that the team should hold on to. He kinda already did that when he traded away Early for Mead and that didn't work out vey well. I would hate to see Bennett or Monasterio playing for some team other than the Red Sox.

Bennett has the start tonight and the first pitch is at 7:20. That means I will hopefully be able to watch all 9 innings.


The democrats keep saying, "November is coming" like it has meaning. This tells me the democrats don't get it. They are clueless. They think they are better then the republicans and they will win big in November.

They are wrong.

Democrat candidates are, for the most part, elitist snobs who think they are better & smarter than everyone else. They think people are stupid and need to be told how to behave while maintaining their infamous, "Do what I say, not what I do" atitude. And what is even worse is their railing away at the wealthy while making millions of dollars by insider trading.

Hell, even people who are registered democrats don't really trust the democrat candidates.

Voting is the one selfish thing I do. I don't vote for a candidate that spends all of their time telling me what they are going to do for other people, I vote for the candidate who is going to do something for me. My only questions are, "What are you going to do for me and how are you going to do it?"

I'm not saying the republicans are any better, I'm saying the democrats are in disbelief that a lot of people think they are arrogant, self-centered, prissy assholes who honestly believe the rest of us are a "basket of deplorables" or we are all living in a "swamp of crazy"...


Here are some links:

No comments: