Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The Red Sox are in a world of hurt.

They lost 3 out of 4 to the Athletics and they are currently down 2 out of 3 to the Mariners. This is not a good record and it is pushing them deeper into a situation where they can all plan on taking their vacations starting Monday, September 29th.

*

There was a terrible accident in town last night. I can't imagine the grief those families are going through and I pray to God that I never have to go through it.

And to my good friend John, all I can say is hang in there. I know it's not easy but you are one of the best at what you do and the families will rely on you. They will look to you for the answers they need and the information you give them will provide some level of comfort and closure.

*

You might enjoy these links. Or not. Whatever:

No comments: