Monday, July 14, 2014

So now what do I do?

There is no baseball until Friday....

And before you all start up on me, no, I don't count the All Star game.

When I was a kid, the All Star game was played during the day and it was usually only available via radio. They started their coverage when the game started, finished their coverage when the game ended and in between, they simply covered the game.

Nowadays. the television networks start their coverage three days before the game starts and they don't shut up about it. And during the home run derby, we get to listen to that moron Chris Berman rattle off that incipient "BACK, BACK, BACK, BACK, BACK!" every time someone hits a ball.

Someone should tell Berman to STFU.

He sounds like an ostrich suffering a heart attack.

Anyways....

Yes, I'll watch a little of the home run derby. And yes, I'll watch a little of the All Star game. Problem is thatt since they are both on after 8:00, I doubt I'll see very much of either one.

*

You might find these interesting:

No comments: