Tuesday, July 8, 2014

This is the last day of humidity

At least that is what the slightly effeminate weather dweeb on WWLP tells me.

*

I am busy as hell at work lately and it looks like that is going to continue until at least mid-August. Once I finish writing all the documents I've been suddenly tasked with writing, things should ease up and my life will once again settle into a nice routine.

Why do I tell you that?

It's because I don't have a lot of time to surf the interwebs lately and I haven't been able to find a lot of links. I know that most of you that visit this sight do so not because you enjoy my wit and wisdom but because you know that I find some interesting stuff on the webernet.

When things settle down, I will find more time to be amazed by the crap that people put on the internet for me to find.

Things like this.


*

Until then, here are a couple of links you can click on:

No comments: