Thursday, July 24, 2014

The Red Sox, the Middle East and My Dog

The Red Sox are slipping deeper into a hole and it really looks like they'll be starting their vacations on October 1st of this year.

*

The Palestinians, the people who have declared back in 1947 that they want to wipe out the state of Israel and kill everyone in it, are once again getting their ass kicked by the Israelis.

Maybe the Palestinians should stand up and say, "Guess what? We recognize the right of the state of Israel to exist and we want a peaceful coexistence with them!"

I'm betting that just might get the Israelis to back off.

*

My poor Dog spent most of last evening hiding under the foot rest of my recliner. He really hates thunderstorms and the only time he seems at ease is when he's standing or lying right next to either myself or my wife.

*

Thus ends my schpeel for the day.

Here are some links:

No comments: