Monday, July 28, 2014

I have no idea what's happening.

All of the talking heads and sports blatherers are talking about the possibility of a trade between the Dodgers and the Red Sox. The rumor mill says that the Red Sox are willing to trade Jon Lester, their ace reliever and one of the best pitchers in baseball to the Dodgers for Matt Kemp, an injury-prone center fielder who is turning in lackluster numbers at best and will probably end up on the DL by September 1st.

This leads me to believe that sports writers are idiots.

I can't believe that anyone in the Red Sox organization thinks that trading Lester for Kemp is a smart move. That would be like the Sioux trading Sitting Bull for Custer...

The trade deadline is Thursday at midnight and I will be shocked if Lester is not with the Red Sox on Friday.

Shocked I tell ya...

*

You might enjoy these:

No comments: