Wednesday, October 1, 2014

In case you are wondering....

I don't trust the CDC, the Governor of Texas, the Congress or the White House. I believe they will tell us what they want to tell us and we have no way to prove they are wrong.

Having said that, let me say this:

After reading several news stories about the guy who recently decided to emulate the US Government and bring ebola into the United States, I think it might be time to stock up on ammo.

It was this particular news conference that really caught my attention.

The paragraph that should make everyone pay attention is:
    Officials said five students at four different schools, two elementary schools, a middle school and a high school, had had contact with the patient over the weekend. They are currently being “monitored” at home, but are not quarantined. The schools are still open.
So if the disease is inside one of those kids and that kid manages to spit, sneeze or bleed on a few of their classmates, what happens?

I don't know about you but my plan is to assume the worst, hope for the best and be prepared to protect and defend my family.

Call me parnoid if you want but hemmoragic fever is one of those diseases that seems to spread quickly and is quite deadly. For those of you that don't know what it does, let me tell you it isn't pretty. It basically disolves the internal organs and turns the person into a bloody sack of diahhrea.

That is not on my list of ways I want to die.

*

Now that I've spread cheer and joy amongst you, what say we go look at some links:

No comments: