Sunday, October 19, 2014

I'm ready for winter.

Today was "change the oil" day at The Daily News World Headquarters. I changed the oil in my lawnmower and my snowblower.

I'll probably use the lawnmower a few more time to pick up leaves but it's going to its winter rest with fresh oil in it's crankcase.

The snowblower fired up on the first pull and, with its crankcase filled with fresh oil, I am ready for the snow to fly. Not right away mind you. I don't want another repeat of the October storm thing.

And in case I never mentioned it, you can bring used motor oil to AutoZone and they'll recycle it. I find that much better than doing what we used to do which was dig a hole in the woods and pour it in...

All is well with the world.

*

I have to go back to work tomorrow.

Feel free to feel bad for me.

*

While I continue suffering through my baseball withdrawal, you can click on these links:

No comments: