Sunday, October 12, 2014

Long Day

This is a special time of the year in western Massachusetts.

It is the time of the year when all of the trees go on a murder spree, kill off all their leaves and scatter the bodies on our lawns.

It is also the time of the year when elderly people from all over the country attach their Ford Expeditions to the back of their 40 foot long bus/campers with a tow bar and drive north in the left lane of Interstate 91 at 62 mph.

To those people, I would like to say,
    Pardon me my good man, but I believe you'll find that the leaves look better from the right lane. As a matter of fact, I'm willing to bet they look even better from the side streets.
Well, that's not what I really want to say to them.

What I really want to say to them is, "GET THE F&*K OFF THE ROAD FER CRIPES SAKES!!!!"

My wife and I took a ride up to Keene today to deliver some furniture to our youngest and we had to share the road with hundreds of "peepers".

Those people are annoying as hell...

*

Here are a few links:

No comments: