Thursday, October 2, 2014

Time for some rantage...

Let me see if I got this straight:

Me, an American citizen, who wants to fly from one American city to another, can't carry four ounces of shampoo or a set of toenail clippers in my carry-on and I have to take off my shoes and possibly submit to strip search, but this guy, a foreign national, can bring in a disease that kills with impunity?

Tell me again why we have the T.S.A.? Tell me again what they are protecting us from?

*

What I find interesting is that the Bush administration was constantly called out by protestors and the media when there were civilian deaths but all of a sudden, because it is the Obama administration, it's okay?

Basically, our government just announced that they are going to murder innocent people without being at war and that's okay with them.

And by the way, just because the president and his press secretary have said it's a war, I would like to remind you that only Congress can declare war.

This is not a war, it is a defensive punitive action designed to intimidate and eliminate a group of thugs.

I hope we succeed and I hope we wipe out isis but more importantly, I hope we return my country to the rule of law called the Constitution.

*

You might like these:

No comments: