Friday, October 17, 2014

What the hell????

FOX sports has added David Ortiz to its World Series pre-game panel.

I'm hoping they've also added someone who can interpret what he says because I have never been able to understand him when he talks.

To me, he sounds like a drunk Mexican who recently suffered a stroke.

*

I would like to report that no one I know has ebola.

Also, no one I know has SARS, bird flu or swine flu.

*

The World Series starts on Tuesday with the Giants traveling to Kansas City to play the Royals.

Go Royals!!

*

Pat contacted me to let me know that despite his retirement, he is very busy.

He is painting and doing some repairs on his old house in preparation to put it on the market and finally divest his holdings in the city of Springfield.

John contacted me to let me know that he is returning to work soon. His expectation is that his doctor will release him from his non-working status either this Monday or Tuesday.

*

You might enjoy these links:

No comments: