Saturday, December 26, 2015

I think I'm still digesting

Man, I ate a lot of food over the last few days and all of it was outstandingly good.

At this rate, I'm never gonna lose weight.

*

I hope you got everything you wanted for Christmas and you get to spend a few days playing with any toys. I know that even though I kept telling everyone that there was nothing I wanted for Christmas, I still ended up with some very nice things.

I have a pretty great family.

*

My daughter managed to schedule her interviews at Purdue and Iowa State. Her mom will be traveling with her and it was my job to take care of the travel arrangements.

Thank goodness for Google Flight because I was able to book the multi-leg, three day flights with little or no problem.

Thanks to AAA, I was able to reserve two rental cars, one in Indianapolis and one in Iowa, for a nice low rate.

As for rooms, both universities have hotels on campus and rather than make them play the whole, "Drive around until you figure out where your going!" game, I booked them rooms on campus.

*

Try these links out for size:

No comments: