Saturday, December 12, 2015

The Christmas lights are lit.

Once again, we are contributing to National Grid's bottom line by stringing a bunch of lights on the front of our house. I'm not entirely sure why we do this but my wife seems happy with it.

*

I am trying something new with the Small Emergency Backup Dog. She has developed a habit of creating dog doors for herself by poking her way through the screens on the porch. I found a gadget that creates a door in the screen and we're trying to teach her to go through it instead pushing the screen in.

So far, it's a failure because she walks up to it, looks at it and then steps to the right and pokes her way through the screen.

All I can do is sigh, fix the screen and point out the door to her, again.

*

You might like these links:

No comments: