Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year's Eve!

My plan is to eat some food and fall asleep in my recliner. Hopefully I'll wake up in time to say "Happy New Year" to my wife and then go to bed.

If you party like a rock star, get a cab or a designated driver.

*

Time once again for my year in review:
    I had a pretty damned good year right up until December.
    Then it kinda sucked.
This has been my year in review.

*

Lets chat about the upcoming year.
  1. No, this will not be the year that I retire. Despite my desire to do so, my wife has made it clear that I am not allowed to sit around all day doing nothing.

  2. No, I will not hit the lottery this year. Despite the fact that I purchase a multi-game Megabucks ticket every month, I have no luck whatsoever and I am confident that I will not win. Should that change, you will not know because I'll never admit to it.

  3. Yes, my youngest son will graduate from college and this will fulfill his commitment to obtain a degree. Once he completes his schooling, he and his band will go on a whirlwind national tour in the hopes of making his college degree completely unnecessary. I hope they are successful beyond everyone's wildest dreams. Either way, I will, as always, be the proud dad.

  4. Yes, my daughter will be accepted into a school of veterinary medicine. This goes a long way in explaining entry number one on this list. I will, as always, be the proud dad.

  5. Yes, my eldest and his wife will find a nice house to buy and turn into a home. When that happens, I will, as always, be the proud dad.

  6. Although I would like to lose some of the weight I've put on since I quit smoking, I won't make any resolutions to do so. That is because I do not make resolutions.
Let's see how those predictions pan out.

*

While I sit in my recliner, blowing my nose and falling asleep in front of the TV, you can click on these links:

No comments: