Monday, December 21, 2015

If it looks like a duck and swims like a duck and quacks like a duck....

....it's probably a goose.

Just sayin' is all.
*

Given that there are more "democrats" in my state than there are "republicans", I still find it hard to believe that we have a republican governor.

Just sayin' is all.

*

I went and got my Christmas shopping done today. That means my wife will have actual presents and stuff to open on Christmas morning.

Why do we buy Christmas presents for each other?

We have been married for 30 years. We both have decent jobs and we tend to buy what we need when we need it. It's hard to pick out presents for someone who doesn't have any material needs.

I personally think we would be better off just giving each other a card.

Just sayin' is all.

*

Here's a link or three:

No comments: