Sunday, September 17, 2017

I like picture-in-a-picture

The Red Sox played the Rays at 1:00 this afternoon and the Patriots played the Saints at 1:00 this afternoon.

Thanks to whoever it is that invented picture-in-a-picture, I was able to pay attention to both events although I have to admit that I might have paid a little more attention to the football than I did to the baseball.

As for what happened,  well, it was a good day to be a Patriots fan and a so-so day to be a Red Sox fan.

The Patriots beat the Saints 36-20, bringing their record to 1-1 and proving the Tom Brady can still play football with the best of them. Unfortunately Gronkowski left the game with an injury. It didn't appear to be too bad so hopefully he's back on the field for next Sundays game against the Texans.

In baseball, the Orioles beat the Yankees so the Red Sox had a chance to increase their lead in the ALEast but it wasn't to be. The Rays like to be the spoiler and today they were when they beat the Red Sox 3-2.

The Red Sox remain 3 games ahead of the Yankees but those 3 games represent a very slim lead that could evaporate during the remaining two weeks of the season.


I'm gonna cook dinner and eat it while we watch a movie. Then I'm probably going to fall asleep.

You can click on these if you want:

No comments: