Friday, September 22, 2017

I might regret putting my AC units away.

According to the talking heads on our local news station, we are probably going to see 90+ degrees by Sunday and it's probably going to be humid.

I hate hot and humid.


A friend of mine who dealt with breast cancer 4 or 5 years ago has just been told she had a recurrence and will have to undergo radiation or chemo. If that doesn't work, she's looking at a full mastectomy.

I hate cancer.


When I am driving, I use Siri to read any texts I receive. I also use Siri to reply to those texts. She listens to what I say and types it out for me. Then she sends it along.

I discovered today that Siri is quite well versed in those very bad four letter words and she has no problem sending long some of my more colorful sayings.

I like Siri. We are kindred spirits in the art of vulgarity.


The Red Sox start a three game series against the Reds tonight so I get to watch them play with no designated hitter. That means the pitchers will get to bat and that's always fun to watch.

While I do that, you can click on these links:

No comments: